Wrath of the Righteous 1.1.5f Patch Notes
The following are some adjustments and bug fixes for Wrath of the Righteous version 1.1.5f: Â- New audio effects have been added to fight lulls and breaks in battle! Â- The “How Do I Play?” tutorial has been rewritten with clearer wording, new artwork, a screenshot feature, more thorough content on all game systems such as skills and attributes, a clear start button at top left corner of screen (to avoid accidentally playing), mobile friendly layout that includes large text for both screens designs!, etc!.
The “Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.1.5f Patch Notes” is a patch that has been released for the “Wrath of the Righteous”. This update includes a new map, changes to game modes and more.
The newest Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous update 1.1.5f has been released by developer Owlcat Games. On December 15th, the new patch was launched, and it is now available for download on all supported systems.
Patch 1.1.5f will correct some of the known flaws and issues in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, according to the official release notes. This update also corrected difficulties with missions, places, and other aspects of the game.
Please see the whole changelog below for additional information on release 1.1.5f in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
Patch Notes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.1.5f
Issues that have been identified:
- It may be hard to talk with the gamblers and Sosiel when you return to Drezen if you leave shortly after Anevia gives you the Night Gamblers quest. Workaround: talk to them just as the quest begins. This will be addressed in one of the next updates.
- Some NPCs in Alushinyrra may get trapped underground at times. If this occurs, save and restart the game.
- [spoiler]Former companions assaulted Swarm-That-Walks without giving an explanation[/spoiler] – corrected;
- The auto-crusade mode is now enabled while chasing the Spinner of Nightmares;
- If the hunt for the Lexicon of Paradox was skipped, the Demonic Hide-and-Seek quest could not be completed successfully — this has been corrected;
- A bug that stopped the player from dumping Sosiel has been fixed.
- The player was unable to depart Sosiel’s gallery due to an error;
- In chapter 3, I fixed the romantic scene with Sosiel;
- [spoiler]If you forgiven Greybor in Chapter 5, he did not properly rejoin the party[/spoiler] – corrected;
- Insisting on sex with Sosiel after the card event may cause the game to freeze – corrected;
- Some Azata route encounters in the throne chamber might be moved from chapter 3 to chapter 5 – corrected;
- In Battlebliss, using coup de grace against Trever might lock you in the arena – corrected.
- A dark entryway into one of the structures at Martyr Zacharius’ Cemetery was repaired;
- After loading a save, characters couldn’t exit the elevator platform in Colyphyr Mines — this was rectified;
- A Kel Five Knives twin might appear in Azata’s court – fixed;
- A initial cut-scene in Midnight Fane might be interrupted, causing troubles with this section of the game – solved;
- Players in the Ineluctable Prison were sometimes stranded when mounted in the warden’s chamber, which included a lot of furniture – repaired;
- Two adversaries might occupy the same location in the Ineluctable Prison at any moment – fixed;
- The cemetery portion of Martyr Zacharius has been optimized for CPU, and there are no longer any difficulties with going over fences, camera motions, or ornamental things on the floor dissolving as the character walks over them.
- Alushinyrra Middle City’s aesthetics have been improved somewhat.
- We reminded Sosiel to use the proper easel in Drezen once again.
- In Chapter 5, a Mythic Demon could utilize a hidden tunnel in the Ineluctable Prison, which created some problems. Other demons discovered the route and made sure you couldn’t utilize it in Chapter 5;
- The rolling stones in the Ivory Sanctum and the Ineluctable Prison had their citizenship revoked.
- Army indicators along the screen’s boundaries, which used to conceal behind the UI components, have been removed;
- Black Spot wasn’t working properly — this has been corrected;
- Flames of the Abyss was being applied to the incorrect target — this has been corrected;
- In the crusade management mode, global buffs were not shown — this has been rectified;
- Twincast now does what it says on the tin;
- The Unexpected Maneuver now performs as intended;
- Blade of the Inheritor’s visual effect is now proper;
- Boulder’s visual impact is now accurately shown.
Mechanics & Classes
- At Mythic Level 3, an Arcanist Nature Mage couldn’t combine their spellbook with Lich – this has been solved;
- With a bloodline, you’re a bloodrager. Draconic — Black used to obtain Ascension instead of claws on the first level – this has been corrected;
- Enemy identified as a Scapegoat didn’t have a 10% chance of failing a spell – this has been corrected;
- Instead of only raising the damage, Greater Aeon’s Bane produced an extra attack — this has been addressed.
- Hold Person, Mass didn’t operate properly, and the status was applied even if a saving throw was successful against it – corrected;
- Brew Potions feat was not required for Mythic Brew Potions – this has been corrected;
- Fixed a bug where the Scaled Fist Armor Bonus was lower than it should have been;
- Dirge Bard’s spells occasionally operated wrongly against the undead – this has been corrected;
- The target was not instantly devoured by Swarm Infest – this has been corrected;
- The legendary ability and mythic feat progressions in Swarm That Walks and Gold Dragon were incorrect — this has been corrected, however retraining will be necessary for accurate functioning;
- On level 9, Swarm That Walks didn’t have immunity to paralytic effects – this has been corrected;
- The Heroes Never Surrender spell did not replenish spell slots or abilities – this has now been corrected.
Mode based on turns
- In certain cases, Torlek did not quit fight – this has been corrected.
- Half of the Pair has been updated with new fixes.
- Additional healing from touch spells in the Ring of Sacred Touch didn’t function – now it does;
- Mephistopheles’ Robe didn’t operate as expected — now it does;
- Skeletal Finger permitted unsupported spells to be cast faster and did not exhaust charges in this circumstance. Furthermore, while casting for ordinary action – fixed, it used up charges.
- The unholy quality of Source of Dividing Power could not be employed – this was corrected;
- Promise of Greatness’ mechanics have been overhauled.
- The next level up may get barred – fixed – after obtaining all attainable bonus feats.
- Legend’s XP was improperly shown — this has been addressed.
- Fixed a problem with utilizing a pre-made construct to retrain a character into a class with an animal companion;
- Fixed a bug where the macOS version would get stuck loading at times;
- When utilizing Scorching Ray with Ring of Pyromania and Sarenrae’s Blessing effect, the game crashed;
- When the severed body is too far away, the loot does not appear;
- Mounted animal friends hesitated to leave certain regions – this was resolved;
- Various memory-saving improvements, particularly for low-memory setups.